Hello I am Maria. I have created this blog to learn how to help my future Primary Education students to follow and reinforce live English language classes with motivating activities of all kinds: listening, writing, speaking ...
Because learning English is fun!
Kid's Dream Job - Can You Imagine That? (LISTENING)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
With this activity we are going to learn by listening to native children speak in English.
Pay attention because later you will have to answer a quiz.
In the previous blog post I posted a delicious Lemon Vanilla Almond Cake recipe that you had to read (and cook if you felt like it). Now we are going to try to remember the ingredients of the recipe, I am going to give you some clues to see if you are able to solve the crossword. Take a good look at how you write each word to avoid making mistakes ... Then choose some ingredients of the crossword, invent and write your own recipe in your notebook, it can be similar to the following template. If you like writing and cooking you can write your own recipe book.
Welcome to the blog of 4th of Primary Education of the imaginary School: "Siete Picos". Still confined at home we will continue with our fun English classes, because we love learning languages. This is your blog, I encourage you to participate. In it you will find different related entries must cover the skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Enjoy it!
Comments
Post a Comment